Class A CDL Truck Driver-OTR
We are a quickly expanding company and just added a new tractor to our fleet! Come join a company that will appreciate you and your work. Please submit a short resume if available.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO APPLY TODAY!
STICK SHIFT TRACTOR
-10 DAYS ON 3 OFF-OTR
-DEDICATED ROUTES IN THE FUTURE
-BESTPASS, TABLET, ELD
-PERSONAL DISPATCH SERVICE
-WEEKLY SETTLEMENTS WITH DIRECT DEPOSIT
-DRIVER REFERRAL BONUSES
YOU JUST NEED:
-CLASS A CDL
-CLEAN DRUG SCREEN
-CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
-2 YEARS EXP (MIN)
Fedex Service Provider
SGPLongistics is an independent contractor for FedEx Ground. We are looking for high-energy drivers with at least one year of driving experience to join our team. The individual must have a strong work ethic and continuous drive to succeed.
We are now hiring Full-Time Delivery Drivers for FedEx in the St Louis, MO terminal. Drivers will be making deliveries to the Alton, IL area. Our drivers will be operating P1000, P1200, 24” straight trucks provided by the employer and CDL License is NOT required.
Work Hours -Flexible days 8-10 hours per day, MUST WORK at least 1 weekend day, 8:00 am to completion. (completion is usually around 4:00, but can go later). Shifts are available 7 days a week.
DELIVERY DRIVER BENEFITS:
• Weekly Paycheck - Direct Deposits on Fridays
• Paid Training is $140.00 a day/ 5-10 days of training depending on your needs
• Pay is $150.00-$170.00
DELIVERY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
• 1 Year of Driving Experience for a job over the last three years, or five years of driving experience for a job over the last ten years. MILITARY DRIVING, TAXI, UBER, PIZZA DELIVERY, AND LANDSCAPE DRIVER IS ACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE
• Clean driving record - no FUI’s or reckless driving
• Ability to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and criminal background check
• Ability to move up to 100+ lbs. using dolly and work in all weather conditions
• Ability to make 80-120 stops per day
• Amazon Experience Qualifies as Driving Experience!!
DUTIES OF DELIVERY DRIVER:
• Arrive at FedEx terminal to pick up vehicle and packages
• Conduct Pre/Post trip van inspections daily.
• Operate delivery vans safely, securely, and competently
• Learn the route(s) and customer needs to be serviced by our company.
• Report to the station prepared to examine and organize daily load before departure.
• Handle and maneuver packages of varying sizes and weights w/o damage to the package or injury to oneself or others.
• This is a physical job and requires that the delivery driver gets in and out of the truck.
SAFETY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, and ATTENDANCE are top priorities!
Delivery Associate-No Experience Required
SGP LONGISTICS INC.
An Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages. Delivery Associates strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We are located in Hazelwood, MO and we offer full and part-time opportunities.
Company Vehicle Provided--No CDL Required
Performance and attendance bonuses available!
Approximate hours are 10 am to 9 pm. Shifts are available 7 days per week, however we do require availability for at least weekend day.
Duties and Responsibilities
Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times and meet all metric requirements on a consistent basis.
Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
Navigate a variety of routes throughout the delivery area using GPS.
Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Perform rescues for routes that have fallen behind if requested.
Compensation & Benefits
Paid Training* and overtime
Employee Appreciation Prizes Regularly
Upward Mobility for top performers
Health Insurance and Benefits
Paid Time Off
Company sponsored Activities
Eligible to work in the U.S
At least 21 years of age
Pre-employment drug Screen
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
*Paid training a condition of employment
**Dependent upon performance and attendance (Ask recruiter for details)
Join Our Team
We are looking for motivated applicants to fill delivery associate and CDL Driver positions. Join a rapidly growing company with plenty of career growth opportunity.
Get in Touch
Questions, comments or requests? Feel free to reach out, we’d love to hear from you!